Well, we all have Facebook profiles and has been enjoying the facilities offered by it. When coming to the part of business, either small or large scale industries just having a Facebook profile is not enough for growing and branding. Many of the people do not understand the difference between these two. Profile and page are the two ways to present yourself on Facebook. You have to identify the key difference in order to effectively and strategically manage your business for politics and business campaigns.
The one who would like to start their business branding on Facebook should have to estimate the current strategies and trends following the people. Just take a look how the Facebook profile is differentiated from the Facebook page.
Facebook profile is nothing but a personal account. It is a simple and plain account. If Facebook treats as home then profile acts as a member. By using it, you can connect with family, friends and unknown persons like neighbors around the world via communication. One can share photos, videos and you can post the life updates up to a personal level.
Facebook page is a professional business account. It might be a company or an organization. The main use of a Facebook page is, it allows the business, organizations, companies, and others to promote important matters and contents to the persons on Facebook who have engaged with your page by “liking” it.
Which one should choose for your business and politics FACEBOOK PROFILE OR FACEBOOK PAGE?
- The Facebook profile has a limit of having 5000 friends list.
- Facebook page does not have a limit. You can invite people as much as can.
- There is no limit for a number of pages to manage.
- It is against to the Facebook terms and conditions if you choose the personal profile for business purpose and your personal profile does not allow for sharing content to earn money.
- But if you want to create a page, you must have a profile or you could convert the existing profile to a Facebook page.
- Apart from these issues, without having a page on Facebook you might be treated like out of touch with technology. It automatically reduces the audience trust.
- There is another reason to choose a Facebook page for a business that is Facebook insights – To collect, track and results of your efforts. If you would like to improve those results Facebook page allows you to launch FB Ads.
So having a Facebook page will create the brand image to your business and politics. Here are some basic tips to follow.
- Knowing the goal of your page is the first step you have to think of going to start a page.
- Link the website to the page is a great idea.
- Give a reply to all of your audience comments.
- Schedule your content for appearing at the right time.