DIGITAL MARKETING – SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION AND PAY PER CLICK
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Pay Per Click (PPC) are the most powerful digital marketing tools to get high traffic in an online world. If we imagine digital marketing as a sea, then SEO and PPC are the bulk carriers to carry your business with a large number of products.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:
Search engines are the preeminent software that is invented to search the information or queries on the World Wide Web. Coming to the Search Engine Optimization, it is the process of optimizing of web pages or websites to get higher traffic when users enter their specific query by following certain algorithms. SEO helps for your revenue, growth, popularity, and branding.
PAY PER CLICK:
Pay Per Click plays a cardinal role in any kind of online business. It involves the mechanism of progressing one’s business to get the valid results. Like Search Engine Optimization, PPC is displayed in search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, etc. Pay Per Click is an advertisement platform to spread the business digitally.
Difference Between Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click
- Search Engine Optimization gets the organic results to get higher traffic in search engines.
- Pay Per Click is campaigning of the online advertisements on search engines and pay whenever they clicked.
- SEO takes much more time than PPC to display the business.
- PPC gives the instant results.
- Search Engine Optimization contains title tags, meta tag creation, social media involvement, content optimization and traffic analysis.
- Pay Per Click involves bid management, text creation and updates, keyword selection, and updating.
- Finally, SEO and PPC both have their equal preference. The way you selected the marketing style according to your business tactics will define the outcomes.